- Project Value: £150m
- Project Duration: 36 months
- Project Main Contractor: Skanska
- Project Client: The Olayan Group
- Project Architect: Fletcher Priest Architects
- Project Engineer: Waterman Group
- Blockwork Contractor: Lee Marley Brickwork
The Knightsbridge Estate project is a mixed-use scheme for The Olayan Group with a Skanska’s construction contract worth £150 million.
The completed project creates retail and office space, 33 residential units and a new rooftop restaurant totalling 340,000sqft (31,600sqm), as well as creating a new entrance to Knightsbridge London Underground station on Brompton Road and step-free access to the station, for the first time, from Hoopers Court.
The Wi Columns were used in this project to provide structural restraint to the internal blockwork walls and to restrain some blockwork elements of the façade that were supporting cladding panels.