- Project Value: £1bn
- Project Duration: 60 months
- Project Main Contractor: Laing O’Rourke
- Project Client: Mayer Bergman, CC Land
- Project Architect: Norman Foster & Partners
- Project Engineer: AKT II
- Blockwork Contractor: Lyons and Annoot
Whiteleys was a shopping centre in Bayswater, contained within the former William Whitley Department Store, which opened in 1911, as London’s first department store.
Whiteleys was closed in 2018 for redevelopment as a Norman Foster-designed mixed-use asset with apartments, luxury hotel and retail units.
Lyons and Annoot are completing the design and installation of Wi Columns and Wi Beams within the blockwork package of this prestigious development.