Our project numbers
- Masonry Contractor: Elliott Brickwork
- Main Contractor: Buckingham Group
- Architect: Faulkner Browns
- Structural Engineer: Engenuiti
- Client: Coventry City Council
The curved shape of this leisure centre posed major architectural and engineering challenges for all involved. Designed by Engenuiti, the Wi system was used to create the inner circle of walls. The system also played a part in forming a continuous wall for the squash courts which required a continuous surface with no joints, one of the key benefits of the Wi beams.